Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Caffeine, Turtles, Duke, and Eden

1) Had too much coffee this morning and I am realllllly hyper right now. I bet Rebecca can't wait for hyper Aaron because...

2) I'm flying to Shanghai tomorrow!!!!!

3) Saw Eden, Sara, Eric, and Lauren last night to say goodbye. Great visit, but very sweet and sad when we put Eden to bed and she said "don't go to China, Aaron." It was a big of a tear jerker. I'm going to bring her back so much crap from China, Eric and Sara are going to have to get a storage facility to keep it all. Rebecca got us a pet baby turtle the other day that she named Tsiang Tao. I bet Eden and her soon-to-be-joining-the-world sibling would provide endless hours of love and torture to a Chinese turtle. I can see Eric and Sara right now mouthing, "noooooo!" hahahahahaha!!!

4) Right now I feel a bit overwhelmed emotionally and overcaffeinated physiologically. Today is my last day at the office! Last week, Duke (our black lab) was very sad when I sat him down to inform him he was being released of his duties of VP of Sales at the company. As he sat there, paw raised to the sky, and eyebrows perched in wonder, I explained to him why it really was for the best. Today, I'll have to take my own advice.

2 comments:

Susan Levine said...

Turtles? Maybe snakes, too? US customs will really welcome them!
Susan

Unknown said...

Good luck on the trip big guy!! Enjoy being together once again.

Also, medical advice...turtles can have salmonella. If GI symptoms arise wash hands and maybe bathe Tsiang Tao.